January TBD, 2020
Regional conferences are designed to allow TSA members to hone their skills, and to receive feedback for improving projects before attending Tennessee TSA's State Conference. Attendance at a regional conference is not required to advance to State Conference.
Registration will be open from November 1-December 16, 2019. All payments are due by January 5, 2020. Checks should be made payable to Tennessee TSA with TSA-4000 in the memo line.
Regular Registration: $10 per attendee
Lunch from Roane State's Raider Cafe: $6 plus tax
Andrew Johnson Tower, 11th Floor
710 James Robertson Parkway
Nashville, TN 37243
Chapter advisors are required to have a completed release form for all conference attendee. Advisors do not need to mail the release forms to Tennessee TSA.
Regional conferences inclement weather policy
In case of inclement weather, Tennessee TSA will follow the policy outlined below:
- If the facility hosting the event is closed or operating on a delayed schedule, the regional event will be postponed.
- If the school system in which the regional event is held is closed or operating on a delayed schedule, the regional event will be postponed.
- If more than 35% of the school systems competing in the regional event are closed or operating on a delayed schedule, the regional event will be postponed.
- If your school system is closed on the day of the regional event, please email the TNTSA State Advisor with the following information:
- Subject: TSA Regional Event Weather
- Body: School Name
- Advisor Name
- School System Name-Closed or Delayed
WHERE TO FIND PARTICIPANT ID NUMBERS
You can find your students participant ID numbers when you log into the event registration system. The image below shows a sample screen shot of what your roster looks like. The yellow arrow points to the participant ID numbers. The first four numbers are your chapter ID. The full number next to a students name is their participant ID number.