January TBD, 2020
Regional conferences are designed to allow TSA members to hone their skills, and to receive feedback for improving projects before attending Tennessee TSA's State Conference. Attendance at a regional conference is not required to advance to State Conference.
Registration will be open from November 1-December 16, 2019. All payments are due by January 5, 2020. Checks should be made payable to Tennessee TSA with TSA-4010 in the memo line.
Regular Registration: $10 per attendee
Andrew Johnson Tower, 11th Floor
710 James Robertson Parkway
Nashville, TN 37243
Chapter advisors are required to have a completed release form for all conference attendee. Advisors do not need to mail the release forms to Tennessee TSA.
-Registration: 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
-Opening Ceremony: 8:00 AM
-Competitive Events: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
-Awards Ceremony: 3:00 PM
The best entrance for bus drop off and parking is from the SPC Neal Mitchell Pl. which will bring you into the back parking lot. The entrance on Ken Pilkerton has a round about before entering the front parking lot.
Regional conferences inclement weather policy
In case of inclement weather, Tennessee TSA will follow the policy outlined below:
- If the facility hosting the event is closed or operating on a delayed schedule, the regional event will be postponed.
- If the school system in which the regional event is held is closed or operating on a delayed schedule, the regional event will be postponed.
- If more than 35% of the school systems competing in the regional event are closed or operating on a delayed schedule, the regional event will be postponed.
- If your school system is closed on the day of the regional event, please email the TNTSA State Advisor the following information:
- Subject: TSA Regional Event Weather
- Body: School Name
- Advisor Name
- School System Name-Closed or Delayed
WHERE TO FIND PARTICIPANT ID NUMBER
You can find your students participant ID numbers when you log into the event registration system. The image below shows a sample screen shot of what your roster looks like. The yellow arrow points to the participant ID numbers. The first four numbers are your chapter ID. The full number next to a students name is their participant ID number.