June 26–June 30, 2022
Conference Theme: "Discover Your Journey"
Please visit the national conference webpage as it will have important information regarding registration, important dates, deadlines, schedules, activities, and other information as it comes available. You may also review the National TSA Conference FAQ sheet to answer some initial questions.
Chapter advisors: $TBA
Chapter members: $TBA
All others: $TBA
Registration Deadline: TBA
May 1st is the deadline for all adult and student achievement award and scholarship submissions. Detailed information and submission procedures can be found on the Chapter Advisor Site and the Student Member Site.
Please notify the acting state advisor, Brittany Debity-Barker, by April 30 if your student placed in one of the restricted events based on our state contests, but is not attending the national conference. The following forms will be used to capture drops and confirmations for events that require state advisor approval and should be completed by April 30:
- Deadline to report a contestant not attending click here.
- Deadline to confirm your state qualifier will attend click here.
- Advisors can review drops for advancement purposes by clicking here.
- Deadline for competitive event/pre-registration (all student competitors must be registered for conference, note restricted events can only be added if a student is pre-registered for the conference by TBA)
- Join our Remind TN TSA Nationals class for text updates and reminders for Tennessee